Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some Birthday gifts...

 something for my hand....

something for my neck...
something for my fingers...

Last week was my birthday. My boys got me rings that they picked out themselves. So sweet! My mom got me the necklace I wanted and my neighbor and friend remembered my desire for a LEFT-HANDED baseball glove. I think I was most excited about that! If you know me, you know I am a girlie girl (can a 42 yr old be called that?), but you also know that I love sports. I love to watch college sports, Wimbledon, Olympics, my kids play all of their sports and I like to play with them. And it is a lot easier to catch a baseball with a glove. I am happy and so is mini#2. Oh, and Mr. Pink bought me a new car 2 weeks ago so let's say he's covered for a few occasions! It was a fun few days of celebrating with friends and family.

(did I really post a pic of me without makeup??)

No comments: