Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Little Piece of Heaven...




I'm an aunt! This sweet baby boy was born yesterday entirely too far from my reach (living in Sweden). He is so precious. I cried when I saw his picture and heard the news of his birth. My mom and I were on the phone all day yesterday. And my sis-in-law had a 2 hour and 45 minute labor with no epidural! How lucky and unlucky at the same time! I'm so happy for my brother and sis-in-law! I've already skyped with them twice. The minis are so excited to officially have a first cousin. Baby Neven is a welcome addition to our family. My parents are going to visit him in early June. I really would like to go in September. I sent my passport renewal paperwork in today. Nothing like a new baby to get you motivated! It's times like this that I am so thankful for skype! Welcome to the world Neven.

No comments: