Friday, April 20, 2012

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!

5 Questions.

1- Did you help your kids with homework this week?
2- Did you feel like crying this week?
3- Did you workout as many times as you wanted to this week?
4- Did you smile over something that made you extremely happy?
5- Did you plan something fun for tonight?

My answers:
1- Yes, if you call it "help." I feel like an idiot sometimes with the math word problems.
2- Oh yes. One car was in the shop. So I got to chauffeur Mr. Pink in addition to the minis!
3- NO. One car and school volunteering equalled only 2 classes! But pilates in the morning.
4- Yes, last night watching mini#1 sing with his school honors chorus. They gave me chills. So sweet and pure their voices were, but mainly because mini#1 looked so handsome and made me proud.
5- Mini#1 is having his birthday sleepover tonight. Think junk food and sugar in various forms. That's another reason for smiling/tearing up last night. He's turning 11 at 12:47 a.m. and I cannot believe it!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: