Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's...



It's raining cats and dogs this morning and I had a horrible dream (nightmare!) about mini#2 and my friend cancelled our coffee date this morning. BUT, I'm still off to pilates and muscle class in an hour. I'll feel much better by lunchtime!!

Anyone know of an easy Halloween-y dessert I can make (finger dessert even) for the adult Halloween party I'm going to on Saturday? I have one idea, but it's a little messy to make. You dip Nutter Butter cookies in white chocolate bark and then add black eyes so they look like ghosts. May still do this...

2 comments:

AEOT said...

Head on over to www.annies-eats.com. She's got a great recipe today for Halloween Bark and it looks AMAZING!!!!!

Also, if you go to www.allrecipes.com there is a recipe there for Pumpkin Fluff that we serve with graham crackers and it's always a huge hit! Have a great time!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Thanks for the tip!! That pumpkin fluff is perfect. Easy! I've made the same dip without the pumpkin (cool whip and vanilla pudding mix) and served with fruit at playgroups I've hosted. I love pumpkin!