Saturday, July 31, 2010

Short post



Yes, I turned into a 14-yr old again at John Mayer concert a couple of weeks ago...security didn't care too much for me trying to hold this sign up in the aisle and John never got to see my fine piece of work on a pillowcase. Oh, well. Great concert! Great seats!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Low-key around here, but have a family picnic tonight with Mr. Pink's fraternity alumni group. He's also playing 2 full days of golf with them so the kiddos and I will be at the pool staying cool.

Read an update on Facebook from one of my friends that I just had to pass along...
"Killed two birds with one stone...rode my bike to the wine store today." CLASSIC.

Stay cool!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love John in concert. He is just fabulous and I love your sign.