Saturday, December 15, 2012

My little Fritz








Where have I been you ask? Taking care of two children who have been out of school for two weeks already. But this week, in particular, I have been at practices, dress rehearsals and finally two performances of The Nutcracker. My oldest was in a music theater class earlier this year (Footloose) and we weren't sure if we'd return in August, but the owner really wanted mini#1 to return so we did. He was chosen to be Fritz in The Nutcracker so he was in the first 15-20 mins of the program. He did a great job. I'm bragging, I know, but he has no fear on stage, will try anything and his facial expressions were fantastic. Not sure where he got all this because I was stiff as a board on the stage growing up! Ha! Anyway, all of the cast and dancers were amazing. And the costumes, too. Spending 7 hours in one theater today was well worth it. Proud of this kid. Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake watch out! Ha!

2 comments:

AEOT said...

What great pics! He looks fabulous on stage- does he like it? I love the new header photo too. they're such cute boys!!! Enjoy the holidays!!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Thanks! He does love it. Wants to get into hip hop after the holidays.I hope you and your guys have a Merry Christmas!