Monday, December 5, 2011

Quick trip to Charlotte



Saturday we drove to Charlotte to meet a college friend, her mom and kids for lunch. We ate at Brick Tops near Southpark. My friend ordered the fish tacos and I ordered the steak tacos and we shared. Both were yummy! Afterwards we all headed downtown to see the play "Junie B. Jones, Jingle Bells Batman Smells!" at the Children's Little Theater. I used to go to their plays as a child so I knew the kids would enjoy this. We've read all of the Junie B. Jones books at least once. Our seats were third row. Perfect. The boys liked it a lot. Great way to kick off the Christmas season. We'll have to look into going to more shows. I hope my friend doesn't mind me posting a photo!









We got back home and bought a tree Sunday and decorated it and the rest of the house. Today the kids get to go with me to the gym, a trip to the library and a few other errands. Happy Monday!


No comments: