So did you see last nights' episode? It's drawing me in yet again.
Things I noticed and wonder if you have a comment or two:
1) Dana is such a label dropper: Valentino shorts..." I hope I don't fall in my Fendis." Like Camille said in another episode...those with money don't feel the need to express how much they paid for something. Dana- stop trying so hard to impress. Are you even an official housewife??
2) Brandi is killing me. No filter on that mouth and she doesn't back down when threatened! And, last week, why didn't she get up and scold her son for relieving himself at a party on Adrienne's lawn? I agree with Kyle on that, but I love Kyle (and I'll forget how mean girl you were acting last night).
3) What the heck is up with Kim? Is it alcohol? Is it pills? I must say, whatever it is, I'm enjoying her more this season. (I'm so bad.)
4) Lisa- loved that you got in the kitchen and prepared dinner for your guests. However, that is some princess chair you sit in at the head of your table while your husband sits quietly to the side. Poor guy wasn't even allowed to toast his daughter and future son-in-law when they announced their engagement. He just signs the checks I believe.
5) Who's left? Taylor. Eat a sandwich. Or two. She was tolerable last night though. So was Camille.
Love this show!