Monday, September 12, 2011

This and That...




I love this barn. I pass it when I take a shortcut home. I want to load up the family and do a photo shoot here. Ha!





Allergies are kicking in with mini#2. Not fun. Breathing treatments.





Did you hear Blake and Holly of Bachelor Pad are engaged now?? Poor Michael.





Mini#2 got a new big boy haircut, lost his front top tooth and scored 2 goals in his soccer game this weekend.





We went to the pool yesterday. Only 2 more weekends until it closes for winter.





Minis are out of school beginning Wednesday until Oct. 3. Year round school definitely has advantages. We're off to the beach for a few days. Then back for soccer Sat/Sun and 2 birthday parties.




Off to cardio/muscle class. It's my "coffee" to start the week off right.

No comments: